KEEP Training: Kinship Enrichment and Empowerment Program
KEEP Training: Kinship Enrichment and Empowerment Program covers the impact of kinship care on the family system and provides a better understanding of the Children’s Services system. Additionally, it is an opportunity for Kinship Caregivers to share their experiences, identify needs, interests and concerns.
KEEP is comprised of 6 modules which include:
- The Kinship Experience: Family Changes (May 4, 7:00 – 9:00 pm)
- Core Story of Brain Development (May 6, 7:00 – 9:00 pm)
- Child Development & Well Being (May 11, 7:00 – 9:00 pm)
- Understanding Children’s Services (May 13, 7:00 – 9:00 pm)
- Children & Youth Through the Lens of Loss and Grief (May 18, 7:00 – 9:00 pm)
- Responding to Needs (May 20, 7:00 – 9:00 pm)
If you have NOT attended KEEP before, please sign up for all modules in the registration below by selecting tickets from each of the dates below. If you have attended some of the KEEP modules before, please select tickets for dates of the modules you have not attended only.
If you and your partner/ spouse will be attending KEEP please register separately.
The zoom link for all of the modules will be displayed after you complete the registration. An ‘invoice’ with the zoom link will also be sent to your email. This email may be sent to your junk mail so please check there.
We will send you friendly session reminders via text the morning of each session with the zoom link.
If you have any questions about KEEP or your registration please email Aven at: Aven.Strohschein@mcmancalgary.ca.