P.I.C.K Me Up- A Personal Insight to Care and Kindness
This is a free eight-week journey for parents/ caregivers to rediscover themselves by providing steps towards re-capturing a more effective and satisfying life. Practical techniques and tools are learned to assist in getting more of what you want, handling stress and building foundations to lifelong relationships. Through dialogue, activities and laughter, parents/ caregivers will:
- Handle change with less stress and better results.
- Develop communicating skills.
- Change results by learning to respond more effectively.
- Learn how to “shake off” rejection.
- Renew commitment to achieving your goals.
- Determine their parenting style.
- Create more effective and pleasant interaction within their family.”
The 8 -sessions will runs every Tuesday mornings 9:30 am-12:30 pm:
Feb. 2/ 2021 March 2/ 2021
Feb. 9/ 2021 March 16/ 2021
Feb. 23/ 2021 March 9/ 2021
Feb. 16/ 2021 March 23/ 2021
This program will be offered in person and will adhere to all covid-19 guidelines
For more information please contact Annika Johansson @ 587-586-0964 or email@example.com