Sexual Exploitation 101
In this workshop, natural supports will learn more about:
- What sexual exploitation can look like
- What makes youth vulnerable to being taken advantage of
- Current trends and red flags associated with these risks
- How to use this information to respond
- Resources available and how to access
This workshop is a great place to start if you want to increase your knowledge about sexual exploitation and learn more about responding to and identifying experiences of sexual exploitation in the community and online.
Please phone Bree McClellan at 403-620-2116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
*This workshop is intended for parents/natural supports, and no childcare will be available. Please connect with Bree if you require additional planning or support to attend