Skills for Anger Youth (ages 14-18)
Have you ever felt frustrated by anger-yours or someone else’s?
This group will help you:
- Understand yourself and others better
- Manage your emotions better
- Feel more confident in social settings
- Build better relationships
- Understand how to resolve conflicts
- …and much more!
This program will be offered in person July 19-29th,2021 Monday-Thursday from 10:30am-12:00pm
Skills for Anger will be offered in person and limited to 5 participants as per AHS COVID 19 guidelines.
For more information or to register please contact Marnie @ 403-508-0436 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!