Parent-Child Assistance Program Expanded Enrollment (P-CAP EE)
Empowering Parents, Strengthening Connections.
About P-CAP EE
The Parent-Child Assistance Program Expanded Enrollment (P-CAP EE) is a 3-year home visitation program that offers individualized support for a parent (mother or father) who:
- Is diagnosed with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
- Suspected of having FASD
- Has at least 50% custody of their child (or children)
- Lives in Calgary
The program helps a parent to:
- Strengthen the relationship with their child (or children)
- Increase their independence.
- Access community resources such as healthcare, housing and legal supports
- Build healthy relationships with their families, friends and communities
Referrals for P-CAP EE may come from Children Service’s caseworkers, professional or a self-referral.
P-CAP EE is funded by CFAN.