Parent-Child Assistance Program Expanded Enrollment (P-CAP EE)
Empowering Parents, Strengthening Connections.
About P-CAP EE
The Parent-Child Assistance Program Expanded Enrollment (P-CAP EE) is a 3-year home visitation program that offers individualized support for a parent (mother or father) who:
- Is diagnosed with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
- Suspected of having FASD
- Has at least 50% custody of their child (or children)
- Lives in Calgary
The program helps a parent to:
- Strengthen the relationship with their child (or children)
- Increase their independence.
- Access community resources such as healthcare, housing and legal supports
- Build healthy relationships with their families, friends and communities
Referrals for P-CAP EE may come from Children Service’s caseworkers, professional or a self-referral.
This program is funded by CFAN.
- Made by Momma: provides healthy meals, baby essentials, and children’s items to families in need.
- Father’s Moving Forward Program: provides support to young fathers.
- Calgary Food Bank
- Calgary Fetal Alcohol Network (CFAN)
- CUPS: provides health and childhood development services