Youth Transition to Adulthood (YTA) Program
Equipping youth with life skills, connections, and the supports for adulthood.
The Youth Transition to Adulthood (YTA) program provides individualized support to youth aged 15-22, who are involved with Children Services, prepare for independence.
We help youth to:
- Locate appropriate housing options based on their needs
- Build their capacity and self-efficacy
- Make informed choices and plan for their futures
- Work towards their education and/or employment goals
- Access community resources and services
- Increase their social connections and build a stronger support network
A referral from Children’s Services is required to enroll in this program.
The YTA Program is funded by the Government of Alberta.