Protection of Sexually Exploited Children Act (PSECA)
Supporting youth at risk of sexual exploitation.
The Protection of Sexually Exploited Children Act (PSECA) program supports youth aged 12 -24, who are at risk of, or engaged in sexual exploitation within Calgary and surrounding areas.
This voluntary program helps youth and their families reduce the risks of sexual exploitation in the community and online. The PSECA program also supports education and awareness building in various community settings.
We support youth and their families to:
- Learn strategies to increase personal safety
- Build and maintain healthy relationships
- Make informed choices about their care and plan for the future
- Navigate education, counselling and related resources
- Access supports and referrals available through community resources
- Increase the youth’s self-efficacy and independence
The PSECA Program is funded by the Government of Alberta.
PSECA Contact Form
Please fill out the form with as much detail as possible and submit. We will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your inquiry.